APEX Hospice and Palliative Care embraces a holistic approach that encompasses the mind, body, and spirit. Our care is individualized to meet the needs of the patient and the family. Our hospice philosophy:
- Emphasizes patient autonomy at the end of life.
- Focuses on enhancing our patient’s remaining quality of life.
- Promotes understanding and acceptance of one’s mortality
- Provides an individualized plan of care for all of our patients and their families without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, arrest record, creed, diagnosis, or ability to pay.
- Offers an interdisciplinary approach to patient care, utilizing the expertise of a team of physicians, registered nurses, certified nursing aides, chaplains, social workers, therapists and volunteers.
- Provides education to assist patients and families in providing appropriate care.
- Promotes the dignity of the human experience.